Sesam is looking to recruit a talented system administrator and DevOps person. As our DevOps / Systems Administrator, you will have a high level of responsibility and autonomy in managing our many customer deployments, internal development environments and extensive testing setups.
Many organisations are talking about DevOps and Docker and cool things. At Sesam we're actually doing it, for real, now and every day. Come and help us make magic happen.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the product code repository, continuous build and test environments
- Responsible for ensuring high availability of Sesam services
- Contributing to and realising the ongoing strategy for development, testing and rollout infrastructure
- Monitoring customer-deployed Sesam services and keeping them up-to-date.
- Commitment to the role and company
- Linux Admin experience is essential
- Continuous Integration and Build Management Systems (TeamCity, Jenkins, Team Foundation Service)
- Scripting/Programming skills (shell scripting, Python)
Experience deploying solutions
Excellent communication skills
Strong team member
Container Technology (Docker, Rkt)
Configuration management systems (Saltstack, Chef, Puppet, CFEngine)
Automated monitoring (Nagios)
Experience in security and managing vulnerability
Experience with Networking and core TCP/IP services (DNS, DHCP, LDAP, NTP)
Familiarity with data transfer protocols
Experience with cloud eco-systems (Azure, AWS)