AZ-304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design
This course teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Lessons include design considerations related to logging, cost analysis, authentication and authorization, governance, security, storage, high availability, and migration. This role requires decisions in multiple areas that affect an overall design solution.
This course is for IT Professionals with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure. They should have broad knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance. Azure Solution Architects use the Azure Portal and as they become more adept they use the Command Line Interface. Candidates must have expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development processes and DevOps processes.
Successful Azure Solution Architects start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
- Recommend solutions to minimize costs
- Recommend a solution for Conditional Access, including multi-factor authentication
- Recommend a solution for a hybrid identity including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Connect
- Recommend a solution for using Azure Policy
- Recommend a solution that includes KeyVault
- Recommend a solution that includes Azure AD Managed Identities
- Recommend a storage access solution
- Design and Azure Site Recovery solution
- Recommend a solution for autoscaling
- Recommend a solution for containers
- Recommend a solution for network security
- Recommend a solution for migrating applications and VMs
- Recommend a solution for migration of databases
Våre virtuelle MS Azure kurs blir tatt opp. Opptaket blir tilgjengelig ca. 48 timer etter siste kursdag. Du har tilgang til opptaket i 365 dager.
-Recommend Solutions for Cost Management
-Recommended Viewpoints for Minimizing Costs
-Azure Monitoring Services -Azure Monitor
-Recommend a Solution for Multi-Factor Authentication -Recommend a Solution for Single-Sign On (SSO) -Five Steps for Securing Identity Infrastructure -Recommend a Solution for a Hybrid Identity -Recommend a Solution for B2B Integration
-Infrastructure Protection -Recommend a Hierarchical Structure for Management Groups, Subscriptions and Resource Groups
-Recommend a Solution for using Azure Policy -Recommend a Solution for using Azure Blueprint
-Recommend a Solution using KeyVault
-Recommend a Solution using Azure AD Managed Identities
Select an Appropriate Data Platform Based on Requirements
Overview of Azure Data Storage
Recommend Database Service Tier Sizing
Dynamically Scale Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL Managed Instances
Recommend a Solution for Encrypting Data at Rest, Transmission, and In Use
-Recommend a Data Flow
-Recommend a Solution for Data Integration
-Understanding Storage Tiers
-Recommend a Storage Access Solution
-Recommend Storage Management Tools
-Recommend a Recovery Solution for Hybrid and On-Premises Workloads
-Design and Azure Site Recovery Solution
-Recommend a Solution for Recovery in Different Regions
-Recommend a Solution for Azure Backup Management
-Design a Solution for Data Archiving and Retention
-Recommend a Solution for Application and Workload Redundancy
-Recommend a Solution for Autoscaling
-Identify Resources that Require High Availability
-Identify Storage Tpes for High Availability
-Recommend a Solution for Geo-Redundancy of Workloads
-Recommend a Solution for Compute Provisioning
-Determine Appropriate Compute Technologies
-Recommend a Solution for Containers
-Recommend a Solution for Automating Compute Management
-Recommend a Solution for Network Addressing and Name Resolution
-Recommend a Solution for Network Provisioning
-Recommend a Solution for Network Security
-Recommend a Solution for iInternete Connectivity and On-Premises Networks,
-Recommend a Solution for Automating Network Management
-Recommend a Solution for Load Balancing and Rraffic Routing
-Recommend a Microservices Architecture
-Recommend an Orchestration Solution for Deployment of Applications
-Recommend a Solution for API Integration
-Assess and On-Premises Servers and Applications for Migration
-Recommend a Solution for Migrating Applications and VMs
-Recommend a Solution for Migration of Databases
Ønsker du å samle flere ansatte til et bedriftsinternt kurs?
Finner du ikke det helt optimale kurset eller kombinasjonen av kurs? Da ordner vi det - sammen. Vi kan tilrettelegge kurs slik at de inneholder akkurat det dere har behov for. Vi kan sette opp et helt nytt kurs, eller tilpasse eksisterende kurs og materiell. Flere medarbeidere kan selvfølgelig også samles til et eget felles kurs, for maksimal effektivitet. Ta kontakt med meg for et forslag til gjennomføring og et tilbud basert på deres behov.