MOP® Foundation & Practitioner
In this MoP Foundation & Practitioner Course participants will learn the key aspects of the Management of Portfolios (MoP) methodology.
Kursdatoer er ikke helt avklart ennå, men kontakt firstname.lastname@example.org for påmelding!
MoP helps organizations ensure if the investments are done in the right change initiatives and implementing them correctly. This is achieved by:
- Prioritizing the programs and projects in terms of their contribution to the organization’s strategic objectives and overall level of risk.
- Managing the programs and projects consistently to ensure efficient and effective delivery.
- Maximizing the benefit by providing the greatest return from the investment made.
Bouvet delivers the MOP® courses in collaboration with ITPreneurs
Those aimed at those involved in a range of formal and informal portfolio management roles encompassing investment decision making, project and program delivery, and benefits realization.
Those involved in the selection and delivery of business change initiatives.
Experienced portfolio managers, managing large and complex portfolios of change initiatives.
Members of portfolio offices and senior managers (e.g., financial managers, quality managers) involved in setting strategic goals and giving direction to the organization’s portfolio of changes.
Members of Management Boards
Directors of Change
Senior Responsible Owners (SROs)
Portfolio, program, project, business change and benefits managers
Business case writers
Individuals certified at the MoP Foundation level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
Define the scope and objectives of portfolio management and how it differs from program and project management.
- List the benefits of applying portfolio management.
- Explain the context it operates in.
- List the principles successful portfolio management is based on.
- List the different approaches to implement MoP.
- List the factors to maintain progress and how to assess the success of portfolio management.
- State the purpose and key content of the major portfolio documents.
- Define the scope of key portfolio management roles.
Individuals certified at the MoP Practitioner level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Defining the business case to get senior management approval for portfolio management.
- Planning the implementation of portfolio management.
- Selecting and adapting MoP principles, practices, and techniques to suit different organizational environments.
- Evaluating examples of MoP information including documents and role descriptions.
- Analyzing the solutions adopted in relation to a given scenario.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, candidates are required to have passed the MoP Foundation exam in order to be certified at the Practitioner level.
Participants receive a copy of the classroom presentation material and the handbook, which contains reference materials. It is mandatory for participants to have the official Management of Portfolios (MoP) Book.
Exam fee is NOK 2.500,- + VAT
The Foundation exam is in closed book format.
The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions.
A minimum score of 50% is required to pass the exam.
The exam lasts 40 minutes. Additional time may be given for certain handicaps, and if the exam is not available in the candidate’s native language.
Identification is required.
Practitioner Exam:Exam fee is NOK 3.400,- + VAT
The practitioner exam is in open book format.
The exam consists of 8 objective type questions with 10 marks available per question.
40 marks or 50% passing rate is required to pass the exam (out of 80 available).
The exam lasts 180 minutes. Additional time may be given for certain handicaps and if the exam is not available in the native language.
Identification is required.
Ønsker du å samle flere ansatte til et bedriftsinternt kurs?
Finner du ikke det helt optimale kurset eller kombinasjonen av kurs? Da ordner vi det - sammen. Vi kan tilrettelegge kurs slik at de inneholder akkurat det dere har behov for. Vi kan sette opp et helt nytt kurs, eller tilpasse eksisterende kurs og materiell. Flere medarbeidere kan selvfølgelig også samles til et eget felles kurs, for maksimal effektivitet. Ta kontakt med meg for et forslag til gjennomføring og et tilbud basert på deres behov.
Nina Alfstad Sæther
+47 480 30 452