MSP® Foundation & Practitioner
Kursdatoer er ikke helt avklart ennå, men kontakt firstname.lastname@example.org for påmelding!
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) was developed as a best practice guide on Programme Management. The guide comprises a set of Principles and a set of Processes for use when managing a programme.
MSP represents proven programme management best practice in the successful delivery of transformational change through the application of programme management.
MSP is very flexible and designed to be adapted to meet the needs of local circumstances.
Some experience of leading or managing major change.
The standard recommended pre-course reading time is 15-20 hours
- Building your own map of a programme lifecycle
- Designing your programme team
- How leaders lead a programme
- Drafting a Programme Brief
- How to make sure benefits are realised by good transition management
- Engaging the stakeholders;communications in a programme
- Risk and Issue management
Ensure the quality of the final capability
- Planning, tracking and controlling progress in the programme
- Presenting a Programme Definition
- Managing the developing new business capability and controlling changes
- Integrating the processes, information and roles in the programme.
- Programme Management Processes
- Identifying a Programme
- Defining a Programme
- Governing a Programme
- Managing the Benefits
- Llosing a Programme
- Fitting it all together with a Case Study
- Mock Examinations
- Examination Tips
- Daily review questions
- Foundation Examination
- Practitioner Examination
- Plan for and gain crucial "buy-in" from the key stakeholders in your programme
- Align projects to your strategy
- Keep the focus on your change objectives
- Provide your senior management colleagues with a flexible and relevant framework, so they can work with you to direct the change process
- Achieve more efficient use of your resources
- Better control the risks that may be hidden in the detail of activities and projects
- Realise benefits during and after your programme through a formal process
- Improve your control of costs, standards and quality
- Effectively manage your programme's business case
- Gain efficient control of a whole range of complex activities
- Use clear role definitions to avoid confusion and conflict
- Manage better the smooth transition from current to future operations
- Be better briefed to work within programmes and Gateway Reviews
- Gain a recognized Programme Management qualification
This training event is designed for Programme Managers, Business Change Managers, Account Managers, Project Directors, Business Strategists, Consultants.
This course is based upon the Guide leading to the APM Group Examination in Programme Management. Delegates will sit the Foundation and Practitioner exams during this course.
The Foundation exam consists of 75 multiple choice questions (although 5 of the questions are for trial purposes only), to be completed closed book within 60 minutes. (1 h. 15 min for candidates whose first language is not English) Candidates must score a minimum of 50% (35 marks) out of 70 to pass.
Exam fee NOK 2.500,- + VAT
The Practitioner exam is objective marking style, open book paper which consists of 8 estions to be completed within 150 minutes (3 hours for candidates whose first language is not English). Candidates must score at least 50% (40 marks) out of a possible 80 to pass.
Exam fee NOK 3.400,- + VAT
Ønsker du å samle flere ansatte til et bedriftsinternt kurs?
Finner du ikke det helt optimale kurset eller kombinasjonen av kurs? Da ordner vi det - sammen. Vi kan tilrettelegge kurs slik at de inneholder akkurat det dere har behov for. Vi kan sette opp et helt nytt kurs, eller tilpasse eksisterende kurs og materiell. Flere medarbeidere kan selvfølgelig også samles til et eget felles kurs, for maksimal effektivitet. Ta kontakt med meg for et forslag til gjennomføring og et tilbud basert på deres behov.
Nina Alfstad Sæther
+47 480 30 452