Online kurs: SAFe® 5.1 Scrum Master with SSM Certification
In this two-day course, you’ll gain an understanding of the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise.
Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of Scrum in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
This includes learning the key components of scaled Agile development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute iteration planning. You’ll also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value that is achievable through SAFe. The SSM certification signifies that you are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing your value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
This course is delivered with Scaled Agile Partner Tommy Wedlund, Weds AB. The language is Swedish, course material and exam in English.
Intended for people new to the role of the Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in a SAFe enterprise, attendees typically include:
- New or existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
After this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Perform the role of the Scrum Master in SAFe
- Facilitate Iteration Planning and effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Build high performing teams by becoming a servant leader and coach
There are no prerequisites to take this course. All stakeholders working in a Lean-Agile environment or transformation are welcome to attend.
In this course you will:
- Identify the key components of Agile development
- Identify the key elements of Scrum
- Explore Scrum in the context of a SAFe enterprise
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of the Scrum Master
- Identify the characteristics of an effective Scrum Master
- Experience PI planning and explore how to facilitate this event
- Experience a complete iteration
- Explore how to facilitate iteration planning, backlog refinement, team and system demos, and the iteration retrospective
- Identify ways to track iteration progress and foster collaboration and synchronization between the teams in the program
- Explore improvement at the Program level with the Inspect and Adapt workshop
- Identify the characteristics of a servant leader
- Experience coaching with powerful questions
- Identify ways to facilitate better meetings, foster team member collaboration, and manage conflicts
Attending this course prepares you to take the SAFe Scrum Master exam in order to receive the SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification.
Exam format :
Duration - 90 minutes
Number of questions - 45
Passing score - (73%)
Competency level - Intermediate; Proficient, capable; can perform tasks with some assistance
Question format - Multiple choice (one answer) or multiple select (2-3 answers)
Delivery - Web-based, closed book, no outside assistance, timed
Access - Community Platform upon completion of the course
Languages offered - English
Cost - First attempt included in the course registration fee if taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake or attempt past the 30-day window is $50
Ønsker du å samle flere ansatte til et bedriftsinternt kurs?
Finner du ikke det helt optimale kurset eller kombinasjonen av kurs? Da ordner vi det - sammen. Vi kan tilrettelegge kurs slik at de inneholder akkurat det dere har behov for. Vi kan sette opp et helt nytt kurs, eller tilpasse eksisterende kurs og materiell. Flere medarbeidere kan selvfølgelig også samles til et eget felles kurs, for maksimal effektivitet. Ta kontakt med meg for et forslag til gjennomføring og et tilbud basert på deres behov.