The course is designed for Azure system administrators, solutions architects, and SysOps administrators who are familiar with Azure features and setup and want to gain experience configuring Google Cloud products immediately.
This course uses lectures, demos, and hands-on labs to show you the similarities and differences between the two platforms and teach you about some basic tasks on Google Cloud.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Identify Google Cloud counterparts for Azure IaaS, Azure PaaS, Azure SQL, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Application Insights, and Azure Data Lake
- Configure accounts, billing, projects, networks, subnets, firewalls, VMs, disks, auto-scaling, load balancing, storage, databases, IAM, and more
- Manage and monitor applications
- Explain feature and pricing model differences
This course is intended for the following participants:
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud Platform
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud Platform
- Executives and business decision-makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud Platform to address their business needs
To get the most of out of this course, participants should:
- Have basic proficiency with networking technologies like subnets and routing.
- Have basic proficiency with command-line tools.
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure and IIS.
All courses will be delivered in partnership with ROI Training, Google Cloud Premier Partner, using a Google Authorized Trainer.