Course version: 015
Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of Financial Accounting with the SAP ERP application. General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and Bank Accounting and their integration are all discussed in this course.
This course gives participants an overview of the different processes in the financial accounting components of SAP ERP and shows the connections between the individual processes (new general ledger/ new G/L).
Program / Project Manager
SAP01 (SAP Overview)
SAPFIN (Overview of SAP ERP Financials)
Course based on software release
SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 7
Overview of Financial Accounting (FI) in SAP ERP
- Outlining Financial Accounting (FI) Components in SAP ERP
General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Outlining Organizational Elements in Financial Accounting (FI)
- Maintaining G/L Master Records
- Posting Transactions in the G/L
- Maintaining Vendor Master Records
- Maintaining Accounts Payable Transactions
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Payable and Materials Man
- Performing Accounts Payable Closing Operations
- Maintaining Customer Master Records
- Managing Accounts Receivable Transactions
- Managing Customer Correspondence
- Creating Accounts Receivable Dispute Cases
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Receivable and Sales Orde
- Performing Accounts Receivable Closing Operations
- Maintaining Asset Master Records
- Executing Asset Transactions
- Executing Asset Accounting Period-End Closing Activities
- Maintaining Bank Accounting Master Records
- Managing Bank Accounting Transactions
Closing Operations in General Ledger Accounting
- Performing General Ledger (G/L) Closing Operations
The course content is limited to the most important functions in the Financial Accounting integrated environment. You can learn about technical system configuration (Customizing) and get answers to more detailed questions on individual applications in the advanced courses.
This course is suitable for people with little or no SAP experience. However, a background of accounting knowledge is recommended. This course features a high level of individual participation.
AC010 demonstrates business processes on the basis of the new general ledger (new G/L).