This course is mostly suitable for participants who are not familiar with the procurement processes in SAP ERP. For those who already come with background knowledge about procurement in SAP ERP, the delta training S4PR1 is more applicable.
Course version: 020
- Participants learn about the fundamental elements of materials management.
- Participants understand the usage of procurement processes for stock material and consumable materials, the basic functions from purchasing, inventory management and invoice verification (SAP Fiori apps and advanced transactions).
- Participants gain first hands-on experience with topic-specific exercises of the mentioned processes.
Knowledge about processes in sourcing and procurement
Course based on software release
SAP S/4HANA 1709
- Navigation in SAP S/4HANA
- Enterprise structure and organizational units relevant for Procurement Processes
- Master data: material master, supplier master (business partner), purchasing info record
- Material Valuation
- Procurement of stock material
- Procurement of consumable material
- Self Service Requisition Process
- Reporting, Monitoring and Analytics