- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course provides implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives an overview of the basic configurations of SAP SuccessFactors HXM Cloud Suite Platform tools and features. This 5-day course is taught through a combination of self- guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Completion of this academy course does not result in certification. There is no certification for this topic.
- Systems (Instance and Provisioning)
- Basic Configurations, Themes, Home Page
- Employee Files and Picklists
- Metadata Framework
- Configuration Check Tool, Configuration Center
- Implementation of translations
- Introduction to People Analytics
- What's New Viewer
- Upgrade Center
- Final course assessment
You will be able to perform configurations with common platform tools, set-up permissions with RBP, configure the home page, configure People Profile and add Picklists, activate MDF objects, populate user data, use the Configuration Center, and describe the basics components of the SAP SuccessFactors HXM Cloud Suite.
HRSF1 – SAP SuccessFactors Overview
ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
SFINTRO2 - Human Experience Management (HXM) - The Next Phase of HR