AZ-600 Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
This course teaches Azure administrators and Azure Stack Hub operators how to plan, deploy, package, update, and maintain the Azure Stack Hub infrastructure. Lessons include deploying Azure Stack Hub, managing the Azure Stack Hub Marketplace, offering App Services and Event Hub resource providers, managing Azure Stack Hub registration, and maintaining system health.
Students for AZ-600: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub are interested in becoming Azure Stack Hub operators who provide cloud services to end users or customers from within their own datacenter using Azure Stack Hub. Azure Stack Hub operators responsibilities include planning, deploying, packaging, updating, and maintaining the Azure Stack Hub infrastructure. They also offer hybrid cloud resources and requested services and manage infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare for Azure Stack Hub deployment
- Manage infrastructure certificates for Azure Stack Hub
- Manage Azure Stack Hub registration
- Configure an Azure Stack Hub home directory
- Provision a service principal for Azure Stack Hub
- Recommend a business continuity disaster recovery (BCDR) strategy
- Manage Azure Stack Hub by using privileged endpoints
- Manage Azure Stack Hub Marketplace
- Offer App Services and Event Hub resource providers
- Manage usage and billing
Successful Azure Stack Hub students have prior experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including VMs and virtual networking
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, and domain controllers
In this module, you will learn how Azure Stack Hub is an extension of Azure that provides a way to run apps in an on-premises environment and deliver Azure services in your datacenter.
In this module, you will learn how to populate Azure Stack Hub Marketplace in a disconnected environment, deploy an App Services resource provider, deploy Event Hubs resource provides, create and manage quotas, plans, offers, and subscriptions, and manage usage and billing.
In this module, you will learn how prepare an Stack Hub deployment, recommend and validate certificates, and register in a connected and disconnected environment.
In this module, you will learn how to configure the Azure Stack Hub home directory, register the guest tenant directory with Azure Stack Hub, and identify an appropriate method for access (service principal, users, groups).
In this module, you will learn how monitor system health by using the REST API, monitor system health by using Syslog Server, collect diagnostic logs on demand by using Powershell, configure a storage target for infrastructure backup, and download and import update packages manually.
Ønsker du å samle flere ansatte til et bedriftsinternt kurs?
Finner du ikke det helt optimale kurset eller kombinasjonen av kurs? Da ordner vi det - sammen. Vi kan tilrettelegge kurs slik at de inneholder akkurat det dere har behov for. Vi kan sette opp et helt nytt kurs, eller tilpasse eksisterende kurs og materiell. Flere medarbeidere kan selvfølgelig også samles til et eget felles kurs, for maksimal effektivitet. Ta kontakt med meg for et forslag til gjennomføring og et tilbud basert på deres behov.